- Makes up to 18 twists
- Prep time 15-20 min’s
- cooking time 20 min’s
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry.
- 3 slices of Serrano ham (cut into strips)
- 100g Gorgonzola cheese (or another if you prefer)
- 1 Appleby free range egg.
- Cracked black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200c gas 6.
- Roll out pastry to a thin sheet.
- Lay strips of Serrano ham on one half of the pastry and dab on cheese.
- Fold empty half of pastry over ham and cheese, then roll again till flat.
- Trim edge and brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Cut into 1cm wide strips.
- Twist and transfer to baking tray, press both ends of the twists to the tray.
- Bake for 20 min’s
- Leave to cool slightly and ENJOY.